Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Recent Creative Ads: Clever and Weird

Here are some ads I found via graphicdesignblog.org:
*Warning* Some are a little weird...


I'm actually embarrassed that I didn't get this one at first...(what's with the weird looking hamburger?). After a few minutes, I realized that it was a coffee bean...I wonder how long it took someone to come up with this one? It makes me want a cheeseburger and an iced latte at the same time! (not really, that would be gross!) ;)


I love this one! At first it just looks like a normal Ikea ad...but then you look a little closer and think "what is that outside the window?". Genius.


This one is cool, but also a little weird...it got me thinking, "do I have enough hand sanitizer in my purse?"


I had to put this one at the bottom because it FREAKS me out! I don't care what they are selling...just allow me to stop looking at it...please!

1 comment:

  1. Hahah!! Holly...I was thinking the same thing about the McDonald's ad...I had to look a little closer and then I realized it was a coffee bean. Any you're right, the ad with the ears as eyes is just disturbing!

    ReplyDelete