Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mac Users: Camouflage Your MacBook!

Hahaha! This is awesome!

Have you ever wondered "I think I want my MacBook to look like...well, just a book"? Now you can!

Each of these cases is unique, and made from an actual vintage book. They even claim that your precious computer will get stolen less often:

"Sitting on a coffee table, dorm room or desk, BookBook looks like a vintage piece of literature, not an expensive laptop. It’s a great disguise and a simple way to reduce the risk of your MacBook getting stolen."
Unless, of course, you are in a coffee shop with an antique books dealer...

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! And...dun dun dunnnn...I ordered a MacBook Pro!!! :D I LOVE the twelvesouth logo...it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! You are going to LOVE your new computer, Macs are awesome.

    I know! Their logo is great, it really stands out on their website. I also like how it is tilted, this gives it a little more visual interest.

    ReplyDelete