Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Sixth Floor


Today, the family and I toured Dallas. We stopped by the Sixth Floor Museum and saw the recreated scene where Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK. The entire floor was devoted to that fateful day including the conspiracy theories.

I, on the other hand, was more interested in the logo for the museum:

I really like the simplified graphic image depicting the building. It communicates "the sixth floor" extremely well. However, the typography is a little off... the font choice bothers me... so does the fact that the tracking is applied differently to each word/phrase. The word "Museum" seems to be overly cramped by both "the sixth floor" and its own letters. I would give it a little breathing room and also change the font.

So, who do you think did it? The Cuban government? The Mob?

No comments:

Post a Comment