Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Like Movies?? Play this Fun Game!

I got a link to this game in an email newsletter from Veer. My final score was 38 out of 50. There were some I thought that I knew, but I just couldn't think of the title!! Click here to try your luck (I bet you can't beat me!)

Ok, here are the rules: You get 60 second to guess a movie title based on three shock photos having to do with the plot. It sounds easy, but some of them are pretty difficult.

Here are a few examples:

"Hello Clarice..." Can you figure out this one?

If you get this one correct, I'll do the truffle shuffle.

I couldn't figure this one out...any suggestions??

1 comment:

  1. I just figured out that the one I didn't know was Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Thanks to my smart, movie savvy friends!

    ReplyDelete